Can someone please tell

HahahahahaHahahahhahaha i did not actually. Not a couch potato though, got a great education thanks to another sport .... i am just not a homer that laughs when people object my views, i recognized and pointed out the disparity in talent
There really wasn't in talent, it was more about coaching period. Out game plan and out coached ppint plank period! I hate fans that have no knowledge of the game itself but love downing people's views. But hey coaches on offensive side didn't give the kids a chance and dis not use what we had.

Advertisement
There really wasn't in talent, it was more about coaching period. Out game plan and out coached ppint plank period! I hate fans that have no knowledge of the game itself but love downing people's views. But hey coaches on offensive side didn't give the kids a chance and dis not use what we had

they were better coached without a doubt, we knew they had the upper hand in that regard. However, the talent gap was very apparent as well, not sure how it’s even an argument. My whole point, which you laughed off was that dline was going to destroy us and they did.

Advertisement
Back