Soccer Can Someone Explain This Euro SuperLeague Bruhaha?

And to think you started out this thread with can somebody help me out. You are a dang guru brother.

Pitchforks is an understatement. My daughter played very competitively so I followed it closely and picked Liverpool. I can tell you the fans, Klopp, and the Liverpool players all came out against it and there is a good chance these owners may be forced to sell if they can't mend fences. I know one ManU executive resigned. Lot's of solid reasons why Liverpool would have wanted it but...

Example is B&H Albion owner came out and said he wanted Liverpool fined, thrown out, or whatever he ran his mouth about...Brighton and Hove Albion who may be relegated running their mouth when teams like Liverpool are the bread winners. I am sure some concessions will be made to Liverpool and the 5 others. Personally, I would like to see the premier league guaranteed 6 spots, taking away spots from other less competitive leagues...Isn't fair Liverpool, Man City, Man United, ****nal, Tottenham, Chelsea...Always fighting for top 4 when teams like Barca, Real Madrid, PSG, Bayern, etc. are guaranteed of making Champions League every year and getting the big dollars that come with it.

I know you probably don't care so I apologize for the long winded response...My wife doesn't let me talk much.
You are too kind. I just read what smart and informed people say over and over and 1% eventually sinks in.

One of my superkinks (don't judge me!) is LEAN and organizational design/analysis.

What can I say, chicks dig me.

😂

One thing is for certain: IF the overall ledgers are that bad for clubs, the math at some point is going to self-correct somehow, someway.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Shirts no more bush league as the ones worn in support of Suarez.

If Klopp called me to play for them I would tell him to do one. Or show up to practice intent on trying to hurt one or more. Wouldn't get close to them though much more likely to do both my knees

Always wondered if I had the money would I buy Everton and "do a city/chelsea" or buy liverpool and do my best to ruin them. I think its the ruin them option.

I have talked to a few of satans spawn that seemed ok but I probably missed the signs of potential scum.

I have red family members we wind each other up and can even be polite but not on derby days.

The best thing about the ESL/ being booted from the EPL was we won the last meeting at anfield .
20 years. Tears of joy mate, even called me dad who was blubbering too.

Shirts no more bush league as the ones worn in support of Suarez.

If Klopp called me to play for them I would tell him to do one. Or show up to practice intent on trying to hurt one or more. Wouldn't get close to them though much more likely to do both my knees

Always wondered if I had the money would I buy Everton and "do a city/chelsea" or buy liverpool and do my best to ruin them. I think its the ruin them option.

I have talked to a few of satans spawn that seemed ok but I probably missed the signs of potential scum.

I have red family members we wind each other up and can even be polite but not on derby days.

The best thing about the ESL/ being booted from the EPL was we won the last meeting at anfield .
20 years. Tears of joy mate, even called me dad who was blubbering too.
👆The passion and pagentry of global soccer fans is simply unmatched!

Shirts no more bush league as the ones worn in support of Suarez. (guy has gotta eat no? Look, with those choppers of course the body limbs of other players will come in contact)

20 years. Tears of joy mate, even called me dad who was blubbering too. That is outstanding but you do know that it may be your last victory since ESL no more correct?
Everton supporters aren't so bad once you get passed the smell!

In all seriousness man if a win made that happen between you and your dad...Beat them again just be a little easier on the legs!

Does anyone knkw who "Adam Johnson" is of English chant fame? Apparently he has quite story.

😳

Advertisement
Everton supporters aren't so bad once you get passed the smell!

In all seriousness man if a win made that happen between you and your dad...Beat them again just be a little easier on the legs!
Yeah felt so bad for saint Vrigil
FB_IMG_1619099606641.jpg

Advertisement
Richarlson wasn't to be outdone so he decided to take out Thiago...

Should have finished that game with 9 players.

Just when I was starting to like you...You have to talk again lol
Vvd should have been sent off early for 2 heavy fouls . We could go on forever I have binders full of blue tinted injustices

Advertisement
Back