Can someone aware me on S Jaquan Johnson?

H elloked better before his back injury, he is still not all the way back IMO... Only thing im worried about is him in one on one coverage...He is a playmaker with ****** measurables...it is what it is....

Why does this description sound familiar? A playmaker with crappy measurables? Hmmmmm.....(ed reed anyone?) Thanks but I am getting tired of the "Look like Tarzan, play like Jane" types. Being 6'3 210 with 4.4 speed but cant make any **** plays does nothing to help us.

Give me the guy who all he does is finds a way to make plays when his team needs one. Thanks!

Advertisement
From what I've been reading on here he's supposed to be some elite player but when I pop on his tape I don't see anything special. Doesn't look to have much next level measurables or skills. Rivals bumped him to a 3 star. I also read he didn't do well at those camps.

FOr the guys down there who know a lot about him please tell me about him because there seems to be some fascination with him.

You're a New Jersey Canes fan, right? Yeah, we don't expect you to be able to evaluate talent. There's something in that NJ water that rots the brain.

please change the title to can someone tell me about....just reading the title to this thread that makes me cringe.

H elloked better before his back injury, he is still not all the way back IMO... Only thing im worried about is him in one on one coverage...He is a playmaker with ****** measurables...it is what it is....

Why does this description sound familiar? A playmaker with crappy measurables? Hmmmmm.....(ed reed anyone?) Thanks but I am getting tired of the "Look like Tarzan, play like Jane" types. Being 6'3 210 with 4.4 speed but cant make any **** plays does nothing to help us.

Give me the guy who all he does is finds a way to make plays when his team needs one. Thanks!

Exactly, Ill take him any day of the week...Pu thim in the weoght room for a year and I think he will be special

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back