Can someone aware me on S Jaquan Johnson?

NewJerseyCaneFan

Thunderdome
From what I've been reading on here he's supposed to be some elite player but when I pop on his tape I don't see anything special. Doesn't look to have much next level measurables or skills. Rivals bumped him to a 3 star. I also read he didn't do well at those camps.

FOr the guys down there who know a lot about him please tell me about him because there seems to be some fascination with him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the best players in the history of Dade county. Seems like a pretty good thing to have on your resume. Hopefully it translate to college.

Advertisement
couples_retreat9.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

4788.jpg

Advertisement
Johnson could be a very good player. Has all of the tools. My favorite recruit out of everyone we got.

Johnson
Walton, might be starting by the 3rd or 4th game
St Louis

to me are the Bell cows of the class.

Advertisement
Low ceiling but very high floor.

How is his ceiling low?

For a top 25 team safety he looks probably a little smaller than average and his speed is probably about average. That will, to some degree, limit his greatness... either at this level or the next. His playmaking ability accounts for the very high floor. Very hard to see him not being a very good player for us.

H elloked better before his back injury, he is still not all the way back IMO... Only thing im worried about is him in one on one coverage...He is a playmaker with ****** measurables...it is what it is....

Advertisement
Back