Can Pitt upset Domers??

Advertisement
ND’s Oline is really good (can’t fathom how they didn’t score more then 12 vs Louisville. It’s a good matchup though.

Advertisement
If so it will most likely be us vs. UNC in our last game of year to who goes to ACC ship vs Clemson because we know **** well Clemson is gonna murder ND.

1 loss us vs 1 loss ND - Lets hope Clemson runs up the score to a larger margin vs us.
1 loss us vs. 1 loss UNC assuming UNC can beat ND. I think we are a better team than UNC.

If we can keep improving, I see a good shot at a rematch vs Clemson.

Bad ND game and Pitt maybe packing it in after losing to UM. I can only hope but I just don’t see it happening.

Advertisement
Pickett is so over rated. Dude was leading the country in passing yards because he had played more games than anyone and all against bad defenses until last week when he sat out. He is the 41st rated passer in the country. He was a 3* ranked 798 player in country. Yellin was a 4* and a top 300 player in the country.

But ND sucks and either qb could beat them. ND won't be able to score on Pitt.

9.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep. Even without Pickett. nd isn't that good.
Agreed. If ND can't score on UL, why will they score against Pitt? Pitt might need only 17 points to win this game, and I think they can do that with their backup.

Advertisement
Back