can our staff writers investigate

cane305

Band
Banned
the circumstance behind Briscoe's departure?

two things I know

1: Briscoe had a concussion in practice. he got it when he wasn't supposed to be practicing. he said that team doctors wanted him to sue the coaching staff, but Briscoe did not want to sue. this i heard directly from him when I was a student.

2: a buddy of mine, who's a neuro science major and current medical student, was involved in concussion research with the football team that was unceremoniously cut short. now there appears to be a new neurologist involved with the team doing concussion research.

this new raising canes showing how coaches care is a facade. I think they are doing this to cover up the Briscoe situation.

interview Briscoe and the previous medical team. this can be devastating to our coaches.

Advertisement
And then we'll have overbearing protocols in place for the next coach in 2019. We'll trumpet that we're the safest 6-6 program in the land!

Yea lets get the school we love to investigate problems in the athletic department while we are on probation with the ncaa.

Some of you are ******* amazing.

crossover22[]_[];2105017 said:
Yea lets get the school we love to investigate problems in the athletic department while we are on probation with the ncaa.

Some of you are ******* amazing.

Wouldn't this have happened before Miami was on probation? Not sure if it matters but...

Anymore off the field stuff and the admin will hire I god **** baby sitter again

Advertisement
Don't hold your breath waiting for media to do their J-O-B investigating; unless CIS has some help, they are whistling in the wind and marginalized by Manny the CIS plagiarizer, Film School Boy Matty Porter and whatever clown the Sun Sentinel trots out this week...ESPiN? Seriously?

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/83136-Golden-s-mentor-wouldn-t-fire-his-DC-for-raping-little-boys

donofrio-1990-penn-state-the-second-mile.jpg
donofrio-1991-penn-state-the-second-mile.jpg

Some of you are ****ing amazing.

You never ******* stop. Concussion protocol has ZERO to do with NCAA probation. Zero. Stop typing when you have no clue what is going on.

You never ******* stop. Concussion protocol has ZERO to do with NCAA probation. Zero. Stop typing when you have no clue what is going on.
Holy ******* **** cross.

Advertisement
something doesn't sound right. The doctors are telling a student to sue a fellow employee of the university, of which the doctors are responsible for clearing or not clearing a player that ultimately played.

hmmmm......

Advertisement

what's funny is the fact that you think I said it was a ncaa matter. It would be dumb for us to have any type investigation in our athletic department at this point in time.

Last edited:

Wouldn't this have happened before Miami was on probation? Not sure if it matters but...

Anymore off the field stuff and the admin will hire I god **** baby sitter again

Yep. Happened before probation. Where's Dapper on this?

Advertisement

two things I know

1: Briscoe had a concussion in practice. he got it when he wasn't supposed to be practicing. he said that team doctors wanted him to sue the coaching staff, but Briscoe did not want to sue. this i heard directly from him when I was a student.

2: a buddy of mine, who's a neuro science major and current medical student, was involved in concussion research with the football team that was unceremoniously cut short. now there appears to be a new neurologist involved with the team doing concussion research.

this new raising canes showing how coaches care is a facade. I think they are doing this to cover up the Briscoe situation.

interview Briscoe and the previous medical team. this can be devastating to our coaches.

Stay tuned. Go to sleep. Players have been notified. The rep system is changing.

crossover22[]_[];2106388 said:

You never ****ing stop. Concussion protocol has ZERO to do with NCAA probation. Zero. Stop typing when you have no clue what is going on.

what's funny is the fact that you think I said it was a ncaa matter. It would be dumb for us to have any type investigation in our athletic department at this point in time.

Are you retarded? You cited the fact that we are on NCAA probation. Newsflash: UM having bad concussion protocols would not have anything to do with our probation. Zero. So just Shut. The. ****. Up. because you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

crossover22[]_[];2106388 said:

You never ****ing stop. Concussion protocol has ZERO to do with NCAA probation. Zero. Stop typing when you have no clue what is going on.

Are you retarded? You cited the fact that we are on NCAA probation. Newsflash: UM having bad concussion protocols would not have anything to do with our probation. Zero. So just Shut. The. ****. Up. because you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

Are you capable of having a adult conversation?

I was saying it would be dumb to have an investigation going on while on probation because our higher ups would never take football serious again. You and others ***** about our BOT and president not caring. So what in the world would make them want to get back to the old days if we are staying in trouble. ....

two things I know

They can't even produce a front page story calling for Golden to be fired.

What makes you think they can take on investigative journalism?

Advertisement
Back