Can Miami put 6000 yards of total offense on the board in 2020?

I wouldn't even bother to look at 2019, new system which tried to make him a pure passer which he is most def not

I do say that Nskosi, Tate, or TVD better be ready because King will most likely miss a game or 2
The whole reason he transferred from Houston was Dana Holgrerson’s offense is tailored to a pocket passer. It’s more traditional Air Raid whereas Rhett Lashlee’s offense is based off Gus Malzahn’s run heavy spread but with added air raid passing concepts. King is a good but not great natural passer. His best ability is still making plays with his legs and taking away designed QB running plays is wasting his best attributes. It does tend to get him hit and hurt so I would not be surprised if Tate or Nkosi has to play some. Both those guys will be more successful in this style of offense though. It won’t look nearly as bad as last year

Advertisement
Well, other than history of the level of our coaching the last 15 years, there is no evidence that we cannot so what the ****: Sure we can.

Have we EVER had 6000 in a season ? Without looking it up -I will say no. I just cannot remember a Canes team marching up and down the field to the tune of 500 yds/game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back