Can Miami do something to produce more elite DTs and Olineman in South Florida

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
I remember when Nick Saban got his machine running in Alabama by providing steroids and a blue print to all of the local high schools in Alabama to produce these rare 3-4 type big *** "4 and 5 star" linebackers and NTs that only fit his system, and that oddly enough seemingly popped up out of nowhere only after Saban became the HC at bama.

Is there a way Miami, under Coach Richt, can do the same thing maybe starting out in the younger classes? Minus the steroids, of course.

Thanks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Samoan women!

article-1206969-06152929000005DC-249_468x840.jpg

South Florida is loaded at DT this year.

That may be true but consistency is the issue. On a yearly basis SFL doesn’t produce enough to fill wholes quickly at those positions. Gotta do something to help develop more UM caliber bullies in the trenches.

Advertisement
Fu. K these bony ***** lovin mf. I’m ridin wit u paranos. How you gonna have fun with these paleo diet abs of steel Schwarzenegger looking CrossFit beeatches.
Hope Dabo loves the taste of his own medicine.

Fu. K these bony ***** lovin mf. I’m ridin wit u paranos. How you gonna have fun with these paleo diet abs of steel Schwarzenegger looking CrossFit beeatches.
Hope Dabo loves the taste of his own medicine.
I love thick women but the women posted above are past that they fat bro . Nothing against fat women I done hit a couple but there’s a line between thick and fat and the above mentioned women crossed that mf

I love thick women but the women posted above are past that they fat bro . Nothing against fat women I done hit a couple but there’s a line between thick and fat and the above mentioned women crossed that mf

I know bruh. Nothing **** at all about that Maori warrior looking chick.

Advertisement
We just haven’t been doing a very good job of developing talent here at DT and haven’t done a good job of recruiting and evaluating the local talent. Luther Maddy, Deadrin Senat, Elkino Watson, Nile-Stample, Monty Nelson, Geno Atkins, Mike Blanc and Lamounte McDougle are just a few of the local prospects we didn’t recruit. Corey Liuget is one of the guys we missed on as well as Valentine, Bain, and Keith Bryant who have had underwhelming careers. All in all our recruiting at DT has to get better and our development at the position must get better as well.

Their coming down the pike withthem changing up the rules in some youth leagues allowing the heavy kids to play based on age. Kids dont have to be cutting weight...i couldnt even play youth ball as i was too big.
That's great to hear about allowing the bigger kids to play. I remember some bigger kids not being able to play until high school. They lost several years of learning and playing the game. I was a RB and S and had a **** of a time keeping under 150 in middle school.

Advertisement

Funny thing is the chick throwing the shot put is Ballie Gibson a 2 time ncaa all track and field All American from the university of Arizona. And the big samoan women world class athlete and she is actually running the 100 meters championship race in Berlin at the world track and field finals and she wasn't last.
Link to article
Samoan shot-putter is not so much Lightning Bolt as she is Thunder Thighs | Daily Mail Online

So they ain't fat bruh, they are juicy!

Go Canes

Last edited:
Their coming down the pike withthem changing up the rules in some youth leagues allowing the heavy kids to play based on age. Kids dont have to be cutting weight...i couldnt even play youth ball as i was too big.

Yup.

More leagues down here are going with unlimited along the lines.

Not sure I'm cool with that in the youngest of leagues, but once you get to middle school ages (11u, 12u, 13u), I am down with it. That 6th to 7th grade jump is a serious one though...kids show back up the next summer for practice and the line boys are mammouths while the skill guys seemingly ain't grow.

I've seen countless skill kids...nice little players but nothing special...show up for that 12u season...get blown up by a kid, that a year prior would be a nice even matchup. They'd fade away like Spiderman in Tony Stark's arms...and then the next time I'd see them, they are fielding balls on the baseball diamond.

Key to getting Polynesians on your team - Having a Poly somewhere on your staff.

We ran into that issue at the juco I was at. We had to bring a poly on staff and they started coming lol

Crazy

Advertisement
Back