Can Jarren shock the CFB World...

Advertisement
The biggest shock will be that our O doesn't look anything like last year. Then again, I will be the one shocked if they do.

Advertisement
But but but, don't you know it's all about UFlop's UP TEMPO offense, the Crocs are going to tire out our defense and blow right through the Canes.

Would you say that Clemson team = this lizard team?
Not really although Clemson was a top 10 team at the time they were the slight underdog in that game . But looking at all the variables it's not impossible right:

1. That year FSU had an elite defense with a talented QB that can make all the throws and elite players at the skill positions. Same can be said for Miami rght now. (I know I know Oline is a ? Mark)

2. Diaz had made an emphasis on focusing on the mental aspect of the game and with that Jarren can shock them with his talent.

3. The CFB world and gaytors are definitely overlooking Miami (with good reason) so I think the level of preparation will be different.

4. With the element of surprise, If Miami is able to jump to an early lead, the momentum of that with our elite defense will be a compounding effect.

I didn't say it will happen, but I can see it happening if Jarren comes out with the right mind And ball out

Of course he can, and I wouldn't consider it a shock either. This is a good to, maybe, very good UF team, not some juggernaut.

You guys recall the 180 our offense did from Nix to Whipple? Competence goes a long way. Granted that was the good Whipple, not the bad Whipple who basically said f*** it I'm getting out of here ASAP.

That's why I think Jarren ultimately won the job. Competence. We aren't going in with gameplan we ran against FSU for Kyle Wright's first start-- where we asked a suspect OL to hold up while we went through 7 step drops and slow developing traps and counters.

I believe we are going with the guy who showed accuracy and sound use of his progressions and check-downs. We need good decisions and well thrown footballs, not fast screwballs 2 yards behind a WR, or errantly chucked balls into the stands.

Jarren can 💯 win this football game, and it's not a shock.

kid can be a legend game 1. what an oppurtunity for the young man. cannot wait to watch this ballgame.

Advertisement
I feel like we are already putting unrealistic expectations on this kid. He won the job because he was the most consistent QB in camp. That doesn’t necessarily mean he is going to be 2006 Vince Young.

I'd be elated if he played like Sophomore Jacory Harris at Doak. Some of those throws were outstanding. Great game.

Jacory's 2009 season is actually a pretty solid baseline statistically:

Jacory.PNG

Advertisement
he's gonna be a young Cassius Clay vs Sonny Liston in 1964 at the Miami Convention Center.

Williams is gonna shock the world!!! HEEEE'S A BAAAAAAD MAN!!

Float like a butterfly, throw like Aaron Rodgers.

But seriously, I think this young man will be fine in time, I wont panic over one game( but I will crown him, lol)

Advertisement
Beating Florida isn’t going to shock the world it’ll be a great start to his cfb career but that’s about it.

Advertisement
Back