Can evan shirreffs win the starting spot ?????

For discussion purposes:

53b0ccd150419836d44f3dcb2544f9f0.png

Richt usually doesn't lead on much of what he is thinking. This quote is telling. Sounds like it might be Evan to start off with and work Perry in as the season progresses.

I'm getting redundant. But Richt had packages for a very young
DJ Shockley at UGA. I believe David Greene started.

Shockley and Greene were a year apart, but Greene did start over Shockley for 3 years while Shockley did have some packages as a backup. Shockley only started 1 year.

Advertisement
I feel good about both of the upperclassmen, either one can win us games. Perry will have his chance, he's just not at that point yet like most freshman QB's.
Having not seen Sheriffs I lean towards Rosier based solely on his ability to take off running. It's not the best way to judge a QB for sure, but after so many years of having a guy that basically refused to run, it would be a nice wrinkle in our offense to have that threat.

I feel good about both of the upperclassmen, either one can win us games. Perry will have his chance, he's just not at that point yet like most freshman QB's.
Having not seen Sheriffs I lean towards Rosier based solely on his ability to take off running. It's not the best way to judge a QB for sure, but after so many years of having a guy that basically refused to run, it would be a nice wrinkle in our offense to have that threat.

Evan can run

If Evan is anything like his older brother, running won't be a problem. Evan's brother at UConn has 829 rushing yards (and 4100 passing yards) in 21 games.

Evan can run

I'm only going by what I've seen, if that's the case then great.

Advertisement
If Evan is anything like his older brother, running won't be a problem. Evan's brother at UConn has 829 rushing yards (and 4100 passing yards) in 21 games.

I hope he's nothing like his brother as a QB because his brother sucks to monstrous proportions.

Advertisement
Back