Can anyone name an offense...

Advertisement
So over a year ago
How many has he faced since then??? Manny is a good DC, but we will find another one. I have more faith in that than Richt turning the offense around. There is no reason to talk crap on Diaz’ defenses at Miami. In this offense heavy football game played today, we had some of our best defenses ever.

So over a year ago
That was last season you negative ****. You just need something to whine about. His defense was designed around stopping the spread when he added the striker so Im sure he would do well against those offenses.

I think we will be fine on defense Richt hires great coaches. The problem is he wont hire a coach at all on offense

Advertisement
How many has he faced since then??? Manny is a good DC, but we will find another one. I have more faith in that than Richt turning the offense around. There is no reason to talk crap on Diaz’ defenses at Miami. In this offense heavy football game played today, we had some of our best defenses ever.

BC, LSU, GT

Advertisement
So many excuses

Guy made every decent QB look like a god a giant us. UVA QBs, Kelly Bryant, Hornobrook, that bun from ND 3 years ago.

Diaz is nothing special. He **** done no elite offense and his numbers were padded playing girl ikes of UNC, FIU, PITT, Toledo, etc. How many points did LSU drop on us in the first half?

If losing Diaz means we get a decent enough OC then thank you

OP, it’s a fair question but our schedule sucked and we still lost to those sucky teams. It can be argued it’d have been worse w/o Diaz leading the D.

Advertisement
With a pulse that Manny Diaz shut down?

I have been saying this for a year. We play against crap offenses so the numbers look good. But if we ever went against good competition the D would get smoked. Now the D never sucked but definitely overrated

Toledo...

Yall keep gaffing at Toledo...but they're on a list with Bama, Oklahoma, and maybe 2 more schools as the only offense's to be ranked in the top 25 for the last 5 years straight.
buffalo only gave up 17. WMU 24 NIU 15....so toledo offense that good????

Advertisement
I have been saying this for a year. We play against crap offenses so the numbers look good. But if we ever went against good competition the D would get smoked. Now the D never sucked but definitely overrated

Doritos played against those same teams and we were ranked in the 100s. I don't know about you but I'll take the guy that improved his unit every year and had it ranked top 2 his final year here.

So we have to shut down Oklahoma to be good. Got it.

Advertisement
Back