Camping World Kickoff - Orlando City Guide

Advertisement
A lot of good info here if you are heading to Orlando for the game.

For the record, the Cash/Credit Parking Lot I have been recommending is directly north of the "Orange Lot" where the shuttle pickup is. If you part at the lot at the NE corner of Central and Terry, it is a one-block walk to Pine Street where the shuttle pickup is, and you can walk right through "the Orange Lot", the one between Central and Pine.

This article is trash, other than the bodega, 4rivers, and wall street. Everyone should know that downtown parking is limited but bars are everywhere (would suggest wall st, church st, ACE cafe, or other downtown bars), food is everywhere (Mainly the Mills50 area), and the tailgate will be wilder than a Trick & Trina bbq.

Pregame downtown at wall street/church street. Walk straight down church street to the tailgate, just passed OBT, pop a few Gator fans in the nuts and watch the Canes win. What more do you want?

Advertisement
Save your time reading the article. Here is the real **** to do in Orlando for the Camping World Kickoff.
1. Get drunk as fvck the whole time you are there.
2. Punch as many Gayturd fans as you can find and make sure you knock their *** out. Then say....We got some CANES over here as loud as possible.
3 Find more Gayturd fans and repeat step 2.
4. Go into the game with your dopest Canes gear on watch the Canes whoop the Gayturd a$$.
5. Leave the game and repeat step 2 three or four more times.
6. Call someone else to bail your butt out of jail.

Sounds like a good time to me!

Advertisement
Celine Orlando (Event Venue) is having a Canes Pre-Game Event Sponsored by AllCanes from 5-9:30 on Aug 23rd....Its only a mile east from Camping World...and walkable from Ace Cafe....Michael Irvin will be guest Host...Think it's $20 at door...not sure about advanced.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most likely SW Fla....

I am sure you will have fun in **** Gorda, FL their official Welcoming Committee I hear is nice, if your into that (I would pass).
63539e336df3c2747aef495fec5f25c3.jpg

Go Canes

PS: that grass doesn't look greener.

I am sure you will have fun in **** Gorda, FL thier official Welcoming Committee I hear is nice.
63539e336df3c2747aef495fec5f25c3.jpg

Go Canes

PS: that grass doesn't look greener.
There's alot more to SW Fl than Punta Gorda....SW Fl wipes it's collective *** with Orlando....Especially where I'm focusing....

Advertisement
Back