Campaign for Jerome Brown to be inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame

rccollins

Sophomore
Uga has started their own campaign for one of theirs. The university, canes in the media (looking at you Sileo who has a microphone, audience and claims to have loved Jerome) should start one for Jerome…

Advertisement
Uga has started their own campaign for one of theirs. The university, canes in the media (looking at you Sileo who has a microphone, audience and claims to have loved Jerome) should start one for Jerome…

His claim to have loved JB is 100% truth....They were pretty **** close.

I don’t doubt it…That’s why he should be the most vocal about it. Never heard a single peep from him on this subject though. Why not?
I have many times....There's many others who should speak up as well. Why you picked Sileo to be the catalyst, when There's many others like JJ....Butch (his DL coach for 3yrs)...JBs Son....etc....who could and should do the same.

I have many times....There's many others who should speak up as well. Why you picked Sileo to be the catalyst, when There's many others like JJ....Butch (his DL coach for 3yrs)...JBs Son....etc....who could and should do the same.
I guess just because he’s had his own radio show forever. But point taken. Either way, wish a campaign of some sort would get underway.

Advertisement
I’m gonna be 100% honest I thought he was in the college hall of fame

Doesn’t seem right even as biased as I am

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back