Camp Report Day 4: Kool

Advertisement
Spring game will tell all...Our best years were when the defense held the offense into Pop Warner look a likes...Think this years defense will suffocate their oposition and dominate it next year...

Going to be night and day from what we've been force fed the last 4 years. Best thing is most of these dudes are physically mature men, so we won't have to rely on a bunch of promising freshmans who would spill their guts but be physically overmatched. These guys will produce immediately.

Kool stepped into a gold mine. Must have been tough for the DL to push that sled with Kool's enormous erection acting as an anchor.

Advertisement
Well, the thing about expecting instant results, will be what is our weakest link, and just how weak is it? Our past great teams never had the weakest link be the Dbs or the OL. That will be telling as to just how our season goes, and as always injuries. But I do like what I am seeing from the DL.
You don't need a great OL or great CB to have a nasty DL. Everyone knows the weaknesses. Just let us enjoy the unreal potential of what Kool will do with this DL.

Going to be night and day from what we've been force fed the last 4 years. Best thing is most of these dudes are physically mature men, so we won't have to rely on a bunch of promising freshmans who would spill their guts but be physically overmatched. These guys will produce immediately.

Kool stepped into a gold mine. Must have been tough for the DL to push that sled with Kool's enormous erection acting as an anchor.
Priapism

image.jpg

Advertisement
How bout Fines beating some buster off the snap! He'll be an All American some day! Maybe this video got me to hyped. Watched it over and over.

They have got to stop with these videos. I'm ready to jump through my freaking computer screen and into practice. Trying to temper my excitement.

Advertisement
These boys have to be salivating at the fact that they'll finally be able to play "their" game on Saturdays. No more of that patty cake garbage, I'm trying to temper my excitement like the rest of you all but man I just can't wait to see them unleashed this fall...

Last edited:
Advertisement

Dude, I couldn't have said it any better!!!! LOL.... you crack me up!!

Last edited:
AQM and Chad both look stronger and leaner. They have a chance to be a deadly pair of bookends in the ACC this season.
I predict they both increase their Sacks and TFL totals..

AQM and Chad both look stronger and leaner. They have a chance to be a deadly pair of bookends in the ACC this season.
I predict they both increase their Sacks and TFL totals..

That's like predicting that I will get older this year.

Advertisement
Back