Camp Report Day 4: Kool

That Gerald Willis spin move :U5PyXda:

When was the last time we've seen a **** spin .... cot ****. The disdain that I have for the last defensive staff is abnormal....

JC

Didn't Whyche have a horrid spin move vs USCe in the bowl game a few years ago and end up like 25 yards away from the QB? lol either that or he did a stunt or something. Either way.. just complete opposite of the last several years.

Advertisement

When was the last time we've seen a **** spin .... cot ****. The disdain that I have for the last defensive staff is abnormal....

JC

Didn't Whyche have a horrid spin move vs USCe in the bowl game a few years ago and end up like 25 yards away from the QB? lol either that or he did a stunt or something. Either way.. just complete opposite of the last several years.

proxy.php

Never forget

Advertisement

JC

proxy.php

Never forget

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Hot ****!

Coach Kool..Dont ever give up!

This Dline is going bring trouble and PAIN... Norton,Moten look quicker and stronger!

And I see Jamie G playin the Mike NOW

Advertisement
Let's temper our excite. This progress, while encouraging, is against the barely DII quality OL unit.

True....but repetitive practice against these savages will only make them better...think about how easy it was for them to go against our Patty cake Dl in years past.
Let's temper our excite. This progress, while encouraging, is against the barely DII quality OL unit.

I think I just died and went to Cane Heaven! Did I actually see swim and spin moves and gap penetration??? Haven't seen that in 5 years now. Forgot how it looked.

Advertisement

JC

proxy.php

Never forget

Jesus and they dropped everyone in coverage and dude still runs wide open. Pathetic man

Last edited:
Advertisement
To all the naysayers in this thread, none of us are saying that we are all of a sudden going to be the '85 Bears on D, but it is a joy to hear a coach preaching aggressiveness and speed again.

The first person that popped out on the screen to me was Norton. Good god! In 4 months this kid looks like a completely different person. And there are people on here who wanted to switch him to OG. LOL.

The one thing that works in our favor here is that these kids will have a chip on their shoulder. They want to prove to everyone that being in that crappy 3-4 scheme held them back and that they are just as good as teams like FSU, LSU and UFs Dline. They were just never given the opportunity.

Well the opportunity is here now and I wouldnt bet against these kids to blow this thing wide open next year.

I just hope that our fans aren't disappointed when we don't look like the 86 Canes D from the get-go. I do think we'll be vastly improved, though.This season can't start soon enough. It's been far too long since we had competence on the sideline.
To all the naysayers in this thread, none of us are saying that we are all of a sudden going to be the '85 Bears on D, but it is a joy to hear a coach preaching aggressiveness and speed again.

Well, the thing about expecting instant results, will be what is our weakest link, and just how weak is it? Our past great teams never had the weakest link be the Dbs or the OL. That will be telling as to just how our season goes, and as always injuries. But I do like what I am seeing from the DL.

Advertisement
Back