Camp breakout

Advertisement
Give me Bronson on O, he’s the most talented backup we’ll have at the WR spot. On D, I’ll go with LT. I think he will play more minutes than others are thinking, and will do so in dominant fashion.

Advertisement
Defense
Tyrique Stevenson
Tae Williams
N. Silvera

Offense
Key Smith
W. Mallory
N. Donaldson
J. Rivers
Don Chaney

All conference freshman team

Tae Williams*
James Williams
Chase Smith
L. Taylor

I like most like to think of the future and I'm thinking of the cb class were putting together and how James Williams, Tae, an Chase could be our starting safety's and anyone who saw Kam in the spring game can tell he's gonna be a game changer and special I think we're coming back depth like that is insane

Advertisement
Dark Horses: O = Donaldson (All ACC level) and Keontra
Breakout Players: O = Rambo, D = Bolden
Freshmen AAs: O = Rivers, D = Chase Smith

This team is loaded. The only weak spot on the team is MLB, and Flagg will be better than Jennings. We've got talent at DE and TE but we'll probably take a step back there given who just graduated. But 19 of 22 positions will see improvement for a team that was 8-2 in the regular season in 2020 and would have gone 10-2. ... 19 of 22!

Dark Horses: O = Donaldson (All ACC level) and Keontra
Breakout Players: O = Rambo, D = Bolden
Freshmen AAs: O = Rivers, D = Chase Smith

This team is loaded. The only weak spot on the team is MLB, and Flagg will be better than Jennings. We've got talent at DE and TE but we'll probably take a step back there given who just graduated. But 19 of 22 positions will see improvement for a team that was 8-2 in the regular season in 2020 and would have gone 10-2. ... 19 of 22!

Your lips to God’s ears Brother

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back