Camp breakout

Advertisement
So many different picks kinda makes me happy in my pants. Suggests we're going to have a brighter future going forward.

Every time I start to make a pick - someone else runs across my punkin - makes me hesitate - the good kind of hesitation.

Advertisement
COVID DELTA 🤣
adult swim look GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
So many different picks kinda makes me happy in my pants. Suggests we're going to have a brighter future going forward.

Every time I start to make a pick - someone else runs across my punkin - makes me hesitate - the good kind of hesitation.

I was thinking the same thing as I was scrolling thru the responses. A lot of different names. That tells us that we're deeper in young talent than we've been in some time.

Advertisement
Keontra to Will is a monster move and will make this defense so much better.
Speed wise I agree, and he makes us better defending the pass but against run heavy teams I worry about him being too light in the pants to hold up physically. Will he be comfortable taking on blocker on a regular and how will be disengaging blockers.

I hope Manny adapts to more multiple style of defense to compliments and accentuate different players in different games. Setting the players up for success is just as important as calling the "perfect play".

Advertisement
Back