Cam Ward vs TVD draft grade for 2025

Advertisement
Tyler Van dyke might not even start at Wisconsin. Braedyn Locke is supposedly the better looking QB so far in their QB competition. It's still early though and TVD is learning a new offense, so it can obviously change in the fall.

He’s trying to cash that last check and hit the business world/golf course!

I see you TVD!
:ROFLMAO:
I mean, good luck to the guy, but if they did a little CIS research they would have known that the leadership gene is AWOL from his DNA.

They also fell into the “look at his RS frosh year stats” hole, smh.

Another news flash for these guys:
TVD had exactly 1 big game/pressure game win here.
Thank the Lordy A&M decided to go with man coverage.

:ROFLMAO:
I mean, good luck to the guy, but if they did a little CIS research they would have known that the leadership gene is AWOL from his DNA.

They also fell into the “look at his RS frosh year stats” hole, smh.

Another news flash for these guys:
TVD had exactly 1 big game/pressure game win here.
Thank the Lordy A&M decided to go with man coverage.
A&M wasn’t the best team he beat either. The 2021 Pitt team won the ACC and went 11-3.

Advertisement
They most likely gave TVD a bag to come there.. so they won’t have a choice at least to start with him and see how it goes before benching him.

Mallory led the team in receiving in 2022 and was third in 2021. Tight end production was fine until 2023.
Ok. I don’t remember the offense setting the world on fire either one of those years. I could be wrong, memory fuzzy.

Go Canes!

They most likely gave TVD a bag to come there.. so they won’t have a choice at least to start with him and see how it goes before benching him.
If the coach is competent, which I believe, that won't happen.

Advertisement
A&M wasn’t the best team he beat either. The 2021 Pitt team won the ACC and went 11-3.
To my point, we already had 4 losses by then.
No pressure.
He actually had a nice 3 game winning streak going until...
FSU (big game/pressure)-3 INT's in the first half.

Last edited:
Ok. I don’t remember the offense setting the world on fire either one of those years. I could be wrong, memory fuzzy.

Go Canes!
The 2021 offense averaged 450 yards and 34 points per game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back