Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@SaiyaMan305 - my understanding is they would’ve gotten a commitment from Howard when he made his visit here with his mom even after Ward visited the next day but staff had basically a day to decide: Accept Howard commitment or sit on waiting on Cam. They decided to wait.
This would be a valid reason and if Howard did give them the commitment then everyone has a right to be mad IF* we miss on Ward, would love to get some confirmation tho on this. If this did happen Mario deserves to be crucified. Just seems weird D money said neither comitted.

Yes, other QBs can and likely will jump in the portal but that wasn’t the plan. Obviously you have no choice but to pivot from that plan but let’s not pretend that the staff doesn’t have egg on their face.

@SaiyaMan305 - my understanding is they would’ve gotten a commitment from Howard when he made his visit here with his mom even after Ward visited the next day but staff had basically a day to decide: Accept Howard commitment or sit on waiting on Cam. They decided to wait.
Not correct.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A qb war room to wait until Spring LOL
The “Qb war room”
1703954097075.gif

Let’s double Howard’s offer to see if we can get him to come back.

Also, the more I think about it, the more I realize that Ward knew he wasn’t coming shortly after the visit. My guess is that he used Miamis offer to try and get FSU or OSU to match. It doesn’t take three weeks for you decide between the NFL and Miami

Advertisement
Back