Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Miami put them selves in a tough spot . Can’t back out cause then we look like we giving him to FSU . He played his cards right and it’s not looking good for us. Even tho I’m sure we will get a QB someone is gonna be attracted to us it’s all about who

He’s making a commitment video to announce he’s going to the nfl as a 6th round pick?
journey of course GIF

Advertisement
Miami put them selves in a tough spot . Can’t back out cause then we look like we giving him to FSU . He played his cards right and it’s not looking good for us. Even tho I’m sure we will get a QB someone is gonna be attracted to us it’s all about who
He’s not going to FSU

The building was split. Dawson wanted Howard.

Mario wants Ward.
So half the building is probably ****ed at Mario for letting it drag on this long. Anyone know if Howard is still an option?

Advertisement
Trying to keep up in this board so what is the latest negativity about? Mike Ryan saying it's not looking good? Is he considered a reliable insider? Has there been any other solid info pointing to it looking bad other than the decision taking forever?

I agree… I hate saying this but it’s optics . Right now it’s UM FSU NFL . We back out it’s NFL OR FSU .. can’t allow that being we have waited this long
But if miami waits too long and misses on ward, Howard and KJ then what? Pray someone else decent enters the portal before spring?

Trying to keep up in this board so what is the latest negativity about? Mike Ryan saying it's not looking good? Is he considered a reliable insider? Has there been any other solid info pointing to it looking bad other than the decision taking forever?
Mike Ryan said he’s leaning NFL. Mike Ryan also misses more than he hits on this stuff so take it with a grain of salt.

Advertisement
1. The fact that Miami has not a QB yet
2. Yes
3. No “insider” is reliable
4. No

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back