Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
I usually don't get to up or down with what's going on with talent aquisition especially with Mario but this QB situation is trending towards a epic failure. I know he's an elite recruiter but why wouldn't he let his OC pick the QB he wanted and be done with it? Sometimes you have to get out of your own way.

Advertisement
I usually don't get to up or down with what's going on with talent aquisition especially with Mario but this QB situation is trending towards a epic failure. I know he's an elite recruiter but why wouldn't he let his OC pick the QB he wanted and be done with it? Sometimes you have to get out of your own way.

You don’t think Dawson wants the best QB in the portal too? :pgdead:

Advertisement
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

I don’t know what’s going on in SC but something seems off. All the momentum and spending hit a wall. Their recruiting and portal classes have fallen off. Not sure if Riley is leaving or has rubbed boosters the wrong way , but something isn’t right imo.
Thinking the same when they completely missed on all mater dei kids who are always locks no matter who is hc high school coaches out there have been calling him out by name for lack of recruiting effort

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mike saying ward leaning towards NFL
The fact there is no communication for Ward letting Miami know to move on or that he’s on board - I find that appalling but even more appalling is our staff just standing idly by and letting things drag out. Especially with Alonzo, our NFL guru.

This may end up with Miami getting Ward but in 3 years of Mario, on thing is constant: nothing changes in terms of how things are being run.

Advertisement
Back