Cam Ward to Portal

When you offer someone more money than anyone else and they slow play you it's never, ever a good sign. I have said multiple times, something doesn't make sense here. The second deadlines kept getting pushed and we went past ESD, that was a very bad sign.

I also think, given the slow play, that the amount of confidence coming out of Miami was alarming. This is one of the most important outcomes of Mario's tenure. We f*** up the QB situation and this team will win 6 or 7 games again. Then we're in trouble. You cannot get bamboozled by this guy and then lose out on good options.

With all the excitement around Ward he may end up being one of the worst things to happen to Miami if we chase him too long. It may already be too long.

I highly doubt Cam becomes a Cane. Outside of a few very trusted posters saying he will, Cam's words, and actions do not suggest he is coming here - or anywhere else for that matter.

I hope I am wrong, and I hope Mario is actively targeting and recruiting OTHER QBs in the portal.

As much as I'd like Cam to be QB1, it doesn't seem very likely that it's going to happen.

Advertisement
maybe. He graduated in 2.5 years. Has a couple of years to play with. His mother is a former professor at USC
He’s had contact with them virtually and was ironically in LA a day after i posted about them sniffing around. It’s the dead period so it would have to be quiet. I‘m just not sure how interested they are. All of this was going on before Moss went off. The same source that told me about McClendon interviewing with UGA told me this. Even though McClendon told everyone he wasn’t interviewing. So he’s trustworthy.

Advertisement
He’s had contact with them virtually and was ironically in LA a day after i posted about them sniffing around. It’s the dead period so it would have to be quiet. I‘m just not sure how interested they are. All of this was going on before Moss went off. The same source that told me about McClendon interviewing with UGA told me this. Even though McClendon told everyone he wasn’t interviewing. So he’s trustworthy.
Well if usc takes him give me miller moss lol asap he looked great

Well if usc takes him give me miller moss lol asap he looked great
I don’t know what’s going on in SC but something seems off. All the momentum and spending hit a wall. Their recruiting and portal classes have fallen off. Not sure if Riley is leaving or has rubbed boosters the wrong way , but something isn’t right imo.

It’s the dead period so I’d hope they didn’t report anything lol. No coaches will be present. That’s why i said ” they were sniffing around”. Not sure how interested they really are. Especially with Moss balling out other night. I don’t see them paying close to our offer but playing for Riley as a qb is worth the cut in pay. Once again “ that’s if they’re seriously interested“.
USC tried to get Michigan QB commit to visit them a few days before early signing day during the dead period. So yeah it does happen

Advertisement
I don’t know what’s going on in SC but something seems off. All the momentum and spending hit a wall. Their recruiting and portal classes have fallen off. Not sure if Riley is leaving or has rubbed boosters the wrong way , but something isn’t right imo.
I've seen talk on their boards about issues with multiple collectives. The one with the biggest money may not be as enamored with Riley anymore. That may have changed since the bowl game - or maybe they see no reason to spend more after seeing MOss.

IMG_0697.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back