Cam Ward to Portal

USC would be stupid to waste money on a 1 year QB after what Moss just showed.

They better put some $ into that defense and give that kid a shot
We should be back channeling with Miss right now
Makes a ton of sense for him. If I am advising him, USC would be my suggested destination for his final year.

Better system.
Better receivers.
Better offensive coach.
Better pizza, Papa John’s

Advertisement
I'm absolutely nobody, which is exactly why I'm not making predictions about what I know **** about... unlike you.
So do you say the same to the people who say that they're confident that he is coming or do you just not like my opinion because you don't agree with it? If you aren't able to make an educated guess on what he's gonna do from all the info we have and how it's being drawn out, then I'd venture to guess that you don't know **** about much

So do you say the same to the people who say that they're confident that he is coming or do you just not like my opinion because you don't agree with it? If you aren't able to make an educated guess on what he's gonna do from all the info we have and how it's being drawn out, then I'd venture to guess that you don't know **** about much
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

Advertisement
USC would be stupid to waste money on a 1 year QB after what Moss just showed.

They better put some $ into that defense and give that kid a shot
It's one game. How many times have we seen a player have a great debut and never get near matching that performance? You don't bank your future on a single good outing.

The USC 24/7 board for what it’s worth has zero mention of ward in any recent topics or from their moderator post 10 hours ago.

Doesn’t mean it’s not possible, but we are talking about it more than they are.

I’m not sure if their better board may be on3 or rivals, but that board does have a ton of activity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The USC 24/7 board for what it’s worth has zero mention of ward in any recent topics or from their moderator post 10 hours ago.

Doesn’t mean it’s not possible, but we are talking about it more than they are.

I’m not sure if their better board may be on3 or rivals, but that board does have a ton of activity.
Maybe they keep their mysterious, secret visits..... mysteriously, secret....

Advertisement
our OL couldn't do **** against rutgers yesterday

i think we'll be fine, but not really in a position to be considering it a strength after what we just witnessed

Right but Mario hopefully plugged C with portal guy but not sure about Cohen replacement. I just don’t know OSU OL situation compared to Miami.

I gave my opinion on a message board and you decided to inject your worthless opinion on my post. Then I pretty much shut you down. Now you're sad. It's ok lil fella. Better luck next time
Cool story bud, I hope you redeem yourself from this slack-jawed performance. But from your *****-*** history - I don't see that happening.

If you’re in Wards situation you only go where you are 100% gurantee starting. I don’t think that’s the case with USC. Is miller moss the better QB? Prob not but its def possible
When you are paying NIL to bring in a guy like Ward there most likely are some guarantees included.

Advertisement
Back