Cam Ward to Portal

About Time GIF

Advertisement
Too late...

Now you're just playing yourself.

I'm confident that you're clueless and hedging your own disappointment with baseless declarations about him 'not coming here'.

That I'm confident of.
Too late what? I said he wasn't gonna come here. Then I amended it by saying the only way he would is if they overpaid for him. That's still no guarantee that he'd come play for our moron of a coach. Since you are so confident and like to run your mouth, let's put $100 on it. Do you have venmo? If not, then you should be quiet while the adults are talking.

Too late what? I said he wasn't gonna come here. Then I amended it by saying the only way he would is if they overpaid for him. That's still no guarantee that he'd come play for our moron of a coach. Since you are so confident and like to run your mouth, let's put $100 on it. Do you have venmo? If not, then you should be quiet while the adults are talking.
Who the **** are you to be making such declarations?

Advertisement
If you’re Howard or Ward and you’ve got one year left, are you transferring there to compete with that dude after the show he put on?
howard and ward aren't competing with anyone no matter where they go. they will be promised the starting job at any of these schools

now whether USC wants ward or howard after what miller moss just did, idk. But if they end up there they are immediately qb1

Advertisement
Who the **** are you or anyone else on here to say that he is coming? Common sense would dictate that if we was coming he'd be here. He can see that we have a moron for a coach that runs a horrible, boring offense. Why would any decent QB come here?
I can think of 2.5 million reasons

Advertisement
Cribby confirmed earlier today that the mystery team was USC.
I’d be shocked if it’s them. Would be malfeasance by Riley to have NIL wrapped up in 2 QBs that good while his entire defense and to an extent his OL need serious attention. The last thing he appears to need is a 1 year QB.

Who the **** are you or anyone else on here to say that he is coming? Common sense would dictate that if we was coming he'd be here. He can see that we have a moron for a coach that runs a horrible, boring offense. Why would any decent QB come here?
I'm absolutely nobody, which is exactly why I'm not making predictions about what I know **** about... unlike you.

Advertisement

yea...

nothing screams adult like your nervous posts, flip-flopping, and fragile ego.

I’d be shocked if it’s them. Would be malfeasance by Riley to have NIL wrapped up in 2 QBs that good while his entire defense and to an extent his OL need serious attention. The last thing he appears to need is a 1 year QB.
Ward is probably factoring in Riley’s reputation for developing QB’s and giving USC a deep discount.

EH i think we've learned Ward just wants to be drafted as high as possible and doesnt care very much about college . Even if USC goes 7-5 again but he gets a 1st round grade i think he takes that.

Advertisement
Back