Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
USC would be stupid to waste money on a 1 year QB after what Moss just showed.

They better put some $ into that defense and give that kid a shot
What if they didn’t even offer remotely the same NIL, but instead trusted Lincoln Riley to develop him into a top two round pick?

It’s possible, and it would be embarrassing for Mario if it were true.

I just hope this is all for Miami lol. I mean to not land Ward while having the best NIL offer by far would be an indictment of what people think of Mario’s offensive “tendencies”. Unless USC just upped the bag out of nowhere, which wouldn’t make sense after what Moss just did.

USC would be stupid to waste money on a 1 year QB after what Moss just showed.

They better put some $ into that defense and give that kid a shot
I agree but if i am not mistaken he has no SoCal ties (he’s from texas) and there are studios you can shoot this all over. granted he can have nil money or agents involved but hard not to think this is about usc but who the f knows

Last edited:
Because it’s the world capital for film?
Not for commitment videos You can,easily shoot and special effects the **** out of this anywhere in America at this point with good basic studios also existing in pretty much every large city. It’s just not necessary for this

Advertisement
Hypothetically if the staff miss on Howard and Ward. Who would have been your choice from the QB's who already comitted (Cant choose Riley or Dillon Gabriel as they had predetermined places already)?

The only way he comes here is if they give him a ridiculous amount of money. Then he's only here for the money. He's not gonna care if we win or lose.

Take It Back Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Supposedly said he will fight for the job in the spring even if USC brings a transfer QB. Hes a really loyal guy to USC appearantlty.

If you’re Howard or Ward and you’ve got one year left, are you transferring there to compete with that dude after the show he put on?

Advertisement
Back