Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Say you're backtracking louder for the people in the back.
I'm not backtracking. I'm saying he doesn't wanna come to this **** show. The only, slim chance we have is if they give him a boat load of money and then I think it's still questionable? How confident are you? Wanna bet $50 on it?

The only way he comes here is if they give him a ridiculous amount of money. Then he's only here for the money. He's not gonna care if we win or lose.

You don't think he wants to raise his draft stock? Not going to that by losing.

Advertisement
turtle greg GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Mario trying to get this across the finish line...

I'm not backtracking. I'm saying he doesn't wanna come to this **** show. The only, slim chance we have is if they give him a boat load of money and then I think it's still questionable? How confident are you? Wanna bet $50 on it?
You said he is not coming plain and simple. Now you're adding conditions to he might. That's backtracking 101

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think we are upset he may go to NFL, it's because it seems Mario has all the house chips on this.
I worded that incorrectly. No hate for a kid making the jump. I'd question the staff if there isn't a concrete decision in the fold. If they say this long and sincerely haven't pursued another that's about as dumb as dumb gets.

Advertisement
Back