Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
chicago fire GIF by NBC

If Cam Ward really has all the leverage, then he needs to make Mario sign a contract that states he will have zero input into the offense, play calling, and timeout usage.

And if Mario "meddles", then Cam's NIL payment is DOUBLED and they get to fake an injury where he gets to sit the rest of the year but isn't serious enough to hurt his draft stock.

Advertisement
In true Mario fashion, he’ll figure out how to make this one happen and make us forget about the bowl game.

Advertisement
So, according to what Gaby just posted, it's the NFL vs Miami. WArd is a "strong believer" in his abilities and is seriously considering the NFL. There are a number of people in his camp who believe he would benefit from another year of college.

And that's where it is. Gaby said he gets the sense it could be nearing an end but would not put a firm timeline on it since the situation has been so fluid. The hope is soon....

So, according to what Gaby just posted, it's the NFL vs Miami. WArd is a "strong believer" in his abilities and is seriously considering the NFL. There are a number of people in his camp who believe he would benefit from another year of college.

And that's where it is. Gaby said he gets the sense it could be nearing an end but would not put a firm timeline on it since the situation has been so fluid. The hope is soon....
So basically....he has no news

Advertisement
Advertisement

I think it’s Miami and the NFL cause Miami is waaaay overpaying in comparison to anyone else and he hasn’t been given a definitive evaluation as to where he will end up in the draft which I say will be 3rd day…so he’s trying to hold out until he can figure out if he can make more money at Miami or in the NFL…

I think a lot of the optimism was based on the offer. Just because it was more than anyone. NFL is in dire need of QBs. I wouldn't call it crazy to say

Advertisement
Back