Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
I’m over the Cam Ward stuff at this point. We need to bring in another guy or two for visits and close the QB loop.

KJ or Pratt or Howard or TagoV - outside of the latter, all above are guys who can go full dual threat.

Watching this SMU/BC game, and thinking back to the Rosier 2017 season, we don’t need much but a qb that’s not giving the ball away and can make a play or two with his legs and hit guys when they’re open - take what the defense gives you and we are in take off mode.
I’m not ‘over’ Ward but if it doesn’t work out with him, I’d certainly expect the staff to go after Howard/KJ and possibly tamper with Salter or Daniels.

the Ward family holding so many hostage waiting on them. Im over it....He is setting himself up for a huge fall if he doesnt win at least the ACC here...Im over it...move to Howard and be done.
Thing is, none of these schools have to wait on him. Yet they are choosing to wait. If it seems like the Ward family is in control, it’s because these schools are currently fine with the waiting game.

I’m part of the camp that would have told Ward we’d not offer anyone else till x date but after that, we will start offering other players. Your offer isn’t pulled by any means but it’s gone if another player the staff deems a good fit decides they want in.

Advertisement
is cam ward Iranian

Schitts Creek Love GIF by CBC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back