Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
I was at 430 range and endo said I was fine, I told her then why do I feel like ****….she said that’s normal for late 40s…had to find good HRT doc

Your endo was right. Guidelines use 300 as a cutoff for hypogonadism. I'll go to 350 or so, but if you're over 400 on 2 checks it's not recommended. Good sleep habits, stress reduction, food excessive regimen are better ways to get you feeling better.

I'm on TRT and also Sermorelin. Sermorelin is the magic serum. Look into it if you haven't heard of it. As far as TRT, I was originally taking 1ml per week. I got tested after about 6 months and I was at 1700. Now I'm at 1ml every 10 days. The sermorelin could have been spiking my numbers as well

Advertisement
FSU twitter seem to think they got ward
Oh My God Reaction GIF by Regal

Advertisement
As a matter of fact yes! She was not only thick but also older, an when she hit your boy with those kegels and talking in my ear it was wrap for your boy.

Go Canes
Lmao... I'm messing with you...Big girls need lovin' too... I've taken one for the team in the past but she left me flat as a pancake..I was good after that encounter 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m over the Cam Ward stuff at this point. We need to bring in another guy or two for visits and close the QB loop.

KJ or Pratt or Howard or TagoV - outside of the latter, all above are guys who can go full dual threat.

Watching this SMU/BC game, and thinking back to the Rosier 2017 season, we don’t need much but a qb that’s not giving the ball away and can make a play or two with his legs and hit guys when they’re open - take what the defense gives you and we are in take off mode.

Advertisement
Back