Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
I know this is meant to be a joke, but the apparent disconnect between D$’s cryptic posts and Cribby’s “gonna let my nuts hang” confidence posts is unnerving. They are arguable the top 2 “insiders”on this board.

I’m riding with Cribby because…well…the alternative means we are rowing upstream in a sea of excrement without a means of propulsion.
IMO D$ can’t come out and say it’s 100% done and being announced at___date and time. Would ruin the young man’s moment and the marketing. Cribby said we have good news coming, so I’m gonna enjoy waiting for the moment.

My bud who is a die hard OSU guy, God help his soul, says Day would never take a QB w the fumble problems Ward has. Could be a leverage move from Wards agent. To give my friend credit, he admits the ref gave them the Natty, and changed the direction of each program the last 20 years.
Hiring Coker, Shannon, Golden, and Diaz….and investing pennies into the program changed the direction of this program for 20 years. That game sucked, but that game didn’t change anything.

Advertisement
Son Of A Bitch Ngapa GIF
One thing I’ll say- while my prediction is Cane, there
One thing I’ll say- while my prediction is Cane, there is still a bit of mystery here. Everybody is eager to see what happens this weekend.
Son Of A Bitch Ngapa GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back