Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rhetorical question, is there a group of people more sensitive than old white guys? Like you ruled the world for 2000 years, it'll be ok if people talk back to you once in a while. Especially when you comment on their posts and not the other way around, if there's something more crybaby than that you'll have to let me know.

Thanks for bringing race into the conversation...really fills things out.

One thing I’ll say- while my prediction is Cane, there is still a bit of mystery here. Everybody is eager to see what happens this weekend.
GIF by Team Coco

Money Gun GIF by Barstool Sports

Lmao. D$ little nugget was like a bat signal for the mopes. Hey fellas! We missed you on NSD welcome back! 🤣
I know this is meant to be a joke, but the apparent disconnect between D$’s cryptic posts and Cribby’s “gonna let my nuts hang” confidence posts is unnerving. They are arguable the top 2 “insiders”on this board.

I’m riding with Cribby because…well…the alternative means we are rowing upstream in a sea of excrement without a means of propulsion.

Advertisement
The second the dead period ends, you need KJ Jefferson on a plane to Miami. Howard and Ward have had almost two weeks to make a decision. Is it really that hard to decide? If they don't decide by the time the dead period ends, you gotta tell them to get lost. Enough is Enough. They've had more than enough time

Thanks for bringing race into the conversation...really fills things out.
You're welcome, does that make you uncomfortable? Thank goodness we don't go around stereotyping people, places, schools, regions, foods, coaches, or anything else ever on a football message board. I'll stick to football. 👍

I know this is meant to be a joke, but the apparent disconnect between D$’s cryptic posts and Cribby’s “gonna let my nuts hang” confidence posts is unnerving. They are arguable the top 2 “insiders”on this board.

I’m riding with Cribby because…well…the alternative means we are rowing upstream in a sea of excrement without a means of propulsion.
Think it just speaks to the imperfect informaiton our staff is dealing with negotiating with a prospect who they a) Don't have a long-term relationship with, and b) Don't have material connections to his circle. I'd posted earlier, we rarely see this in HS recruiting because of our connectivity in So Fla and time to build relationships. Just from an outsider's perspective, our coaches seem to be frustrated, albeit exhibiting patience, though when negotiaitons for something string out well-beyond was is precedent in an industry, one should start making backup plans and inferring they are possibly being used. Possible I am misreading things given we publicly don't have insight here, but the situation smells funny.

Leaving out Caleb Williams as an example, since he clearly just followed his coach:
Sam Hartmann entered the portal 12/27, commited on 1/5
Quinn Ewers jumped in 12/3/21, was committed 12/12/21
Jaxson Dart was in 1/10/22, commited 1/29/22

Cam Ward entered 12/1, we're at day 23 and nearing two-weeks post visit. I don't think it takes being plugged in here to be skeptical of his camp's process / intents. Hopefully I'm completely off base and he commits today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly we can handle sidetracking threads into burgers or legal around getting out of ACC but can you guys cut the **** with this deep dive of taxes and who is paying what among a Texas manning and an nfl pro in sf

No one gives a **** about it.

Advertisement
Back