Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Dude, I love hockey but if you think I’m gonna remember the name of the goalie from the Carolina hurricanes you’re on crack
Cam Ward is notable for winning a Cup and Conn Smythe trophy his first year in the NHL. Won't hold it against any hockey fan but I'd argue most know who Cam Ward is.

And I can't try crack until I retire in 4 years.

I was never told we had our QB. I hope we do, and different reliable people hear different things from quality sources. But what I’ve been told consistently is we have targets and we are negotiating.

This is and has ALWAYS been the only correct info. At no point did we have Howard or Ward secured.

Advertisement
But you’re going to try it, right?
Friday GIF

Navarro on his podcast mentioned that his colleague at the Athletic is really close with Ward dating back to his Incarnate Ward days and he's spoken to him daily and it it seems that the NFL is the other option. Evidently he's got a mid-round grade. 5th round. So that's his decision.

Advertisement
Navarro on his podcast mentioned that his colleague at the Athletic is really close with Ward dating back to his Incarnate Ward days and he's spoken to him daily and it it seems that the NFL is the other option. Evidently he's got a mid-round grade. 5th round. So that's his decision.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Option 1 - Make $1M plus in NIL money, potentially contend for the Hesiman, boost your stock to round 1 or 2 which significantly increases NFL garunteed money

Option 2 - Get drafted in the 5th-6th round, make under $1M and potentially struggle to make a roster

Sounds like an easy decision to me

Advertisement
I've seen him ranked anywhere from 10th - 16th in draft eligible qb's

2023 - 14 qbs selected
2022 - 9 qbs drafted
2021 - 5 qbs drafted

I dont think 2024 is going to be as big of qb year, maybe 10-12 qbs?

think ward would be 6th round qb best case

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back