Cam Ward to Portal

I never understood yall getting bad vibes from a father or mom being heavily involved in their kids decision, especially a big decision like this lol should they just not be a parent? No **** they gonna do whatever is in their best interest

Advertisement
Some of you guys sweating over this need to have a life. Mario and Norveil ain’t sweating. Why should you? FSU is waiting it out. Why should UM not wait it out. Should we just jump to the next available chic because we are so honey and thereby surrender the coolest chic to the ugly guy to bang while we bang the ugly chic. Mario knows better. This is why he is ELITE and he will wait it out like a predator stalking his prey. This will all work out at the end.

Some of you guys sweating over this need to have a life. Mario and Norveil ain’t sweating. Why should you? FSU is waiting it out. Why should UM not wait it out. Should we just jump to the next available chic because we are so honey and thereby surrender the coolest chic to the ugly guy to bang while we bang the ugly chic. Mario knows better. This is why he is ELITE and he will wait it out like a predator stalking his prey. This will all work out at the end.
Or you sit at the bar dying to go home with the 10, all the while an 8.5 would let you raw dog her in the stall. You tell yourself you’ll have to wait out the 10 and she Ubers home at 3:30 and you can’t find the 8.5 in your desperate search and ya go home with nothing. (If this is oddly specific, I’ve been there)

Or you sit at the bar dying to go home with the 10, all the while an 8.5 would let you raw dog her in the stall. You tell yourself you’ll have to wait out the 10 and she Ubers home at 3:30 and you can’t find the 8.5 in your desperate search and ya go home with nothing. (If this is oddly specific, I’ve been there)
I hope no one is raw dogging random chicks in bar bathrooms

Advertisement
Well, it's Tuesday. Monday "deadline" came and went. According to some, it's time to panic?

Back to the war room?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ward’s are playing chess, not checkers. Mario’s lost his leverage and needs to gain some of it back by sticking to this “supposed” 4 PM timeline today.
Ward ain't playing chess...he thinks he holds all the cards and is acting like it. There is taking time to make sure then there is being selfish. He has now crossed that line

Advertisement
Yeah, if the Ward family is not careful they could end up playing themselves, and get stuck in a worse situation and with less NIL because we decided to move on.
Ward is going to continue to wait, FSU will take DJU, we move to KJU and Ward is stuck with day 3 or worse NFL or going back to Wazzou....all because heheld out for more money.

looks like Cam called Mario’s “Monday deadline” bluff…lets see what’s the response/ course of action now..
Do we know that? Just because he didn't commit and we didn't immediately sign another QB overnight doesn't mean we haven't moved on. I don't think that's the case, but we can't say for sure what's going on.

Advertisement
Back