Cam Ward to Portal

I'm confused that they're so interested in DJ. He's got all the intangibles to be a great QB, but he's always been so average.

These are his career stats. Didn't exactly light it up at Oregon State.
Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 11.28.23 AM.png

These are Cam's career stats.

Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 11.34.11 AM.png

If the response to the above is "DJ played better competition and better vs Cam," think again. DJ's stats against ranked teams are below:

Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 11.35.24 AM.png

And here are Cam's stats against ranked teams:

1702744616502.png

If we land Cam and they land DJ, I expect Baghdad Brennan to go to work and try to spin it. The stats are clear as day though. Very important that we land Cam. If they were able to pull him, it'd be a huge recruiting win, and no spin could make it look good. Landing Howard would be the only consolation (and yes, his stats are better than DJ's too), though Cam is the top choice here.

Advertisement
I'm confused that they're so interested in DJ. He's got all the intangibles to be a great QB, but he's always been so average.

View attachment 272436

View attachment 272440

If the response to the above is "DJ played better competition and better vs Cam," think again. DJ's stats against ranked teams are below:

View attachment 272441

View attachment 272443

If we land Cam and they land DJ, I expect Baghdad Brennan to go to work and try to spin it. The stats are clear as day though. Very important that we land Cam. If they were able to pull him, it'd be a huge recruiting win, and no spin could make it look good. Landing Howard would be the only consolation (and yes, his stats are better than DJ's too).
I’m sure there are many receipts of their fans talking trash about DJ while he was at Clemson.

View attachment 272436

View attachment 272440

View attachment 272441

View attachment 272443

If we land Cam and they land DJ, I expect Baghdad Brennan to go to work and try to spin it. The stats are clear as day though. Very important that we land Cam. If they were able to pull him, it'd be a huge recruiting win, and no spin could make it look good. Landing Howard would be the only consolation (and yes, his stats are better than DJ's too), though Cam is the top choice here.
Norvell has been making more out of less with Jordan Travis to begin with. He probably believes he can do the same with DJ as well.

View attachment 272436

View attachment 272440

View attachment 272441

View attachment 272443

Because they can’t afford Ward.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back