Cam Ward to Portal

I don’t know about you guys but I’m SO looking forward to today. The anti-Miami hate will be flowing like a fine wine, and I’m here for it. You know the usual, “Why would he go THERE?” “Must like playing in an empty stadium” and “Ruiz must have paid him $15 million.” Get your gear on, it’s time to go to war with these haters.
FFE99CF5-1287-48AF-94DF-833533B2CF1E.gif

Advertisement
I don’t know about you guys but I’m SO looking forward to today. The anti-Miami hate will be flowing like a fine wine, and I’m here for it. You know the usual, “Why would he go THERE?” “Must like playing in an empty stadium” and “Ruiz must have paid him $15 million.” Get your gear on, it’s time to go to war with these haters.
I'm not going to war with anybody over this, we got him. I'll do this instead:

sad eric cartman GIF by South Park

Advertisement
He is correct. I didn’t get a name from the person I trust the most for this stuff but $ figure is spot on.

I think it happened quicker and was easier than those calling shots thought it would be.

The boosters are all in and sick of losing. It was put to me that it’s now or never because we’re getting into crunch time on realignment and need to get back on track ASAP. Mario said he needs a QB, starting WR, and some DTs, and then to finish the 2024 class strong and they’ve basically approved whatever he needs to a reasonable amount but prepared to pay the suck tax to land some of these guys.
Here's the reality about it, we have two advantages here:

1. We're giving him and the family, as a consequence, the full bank. And I mean the full bank.

2. Dawson has a good relationship with Ward and his QB coach. And relationships matter, even in the day and age of money.

Its a combination that is just too lethal and that no one can keep up with. It's like that Doncic assist vs the Lakers last night... hid the ball from anyone and passed it behind the defenders back.

Also helps when Rick Ross comes over and eats with you.

Advertisement
Can someone reply to me with that goal line TD he had where he fit it in between 3 defenders?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back