Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
1702452570208.png

Advertisement
He is correct. I didn’t get a name from the person I trust the most for this stuff but $ figure is spot on.

I think it happened quicker and was easier than those calling shots thought it would be.

The boosters are all in and sick of losing. It was put to me that it’s now or never because we’re getting into crunch time on realignment and need to get back on track ASAP. Mario said he needs a QB, starting WR, and some DTs, and then to finish the 2024 class strong and they’ve basically approved whatever he needs to a reasonable amount but prepared to pay the suck tax to land some of these guys.
Cleary Mario is one confident guy in himself. I guess $8M per year will do that to you. At some point the pressure of all of this would get to me but clearly he thrives in all of this.

Advertisement
Pretty sure Richt got all the credit for the IPF. At least that’s my recollection of that whole process. I don’t recall anyone ever liking Blake, or thinking he was doing a good job, or that he cared about the football program.

Advertisement
I don’t know about you guys but I’m SO looking forward to today. The anti-Miami hate will be flowing like a fine wine, and I’m here for it. You know the usual, “Why would he go THERE?” “Must like playing in an empty stadium” and “Ruiz must have paid him $15 million.” Get your gear on, it’s time to go to war with these haters.

Advertisement
Back