Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
So, do we got him?

1702440951684.png

Advertisement
Is Toledo kid willing to sit? I’m genuinely asking. Have zero idea about his game.
I have no idea but if they get Ward it means JS as well and that would help us with Bailey. I don’t think we out of the Bailey sweepstakes if that happens. Then u get Nickel next season who looks to be a star qb

Is Toledo kid willing to sit? I’m genuinely asking. Have zero idea about his game.
dequan finn is visitng baylor within the next few days

he's like three pegs below the other names being mentioned on here, we might as well try the portal again or let jacurri develop before getting finn imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s be real gotta have a good sales man(Mario) and money to work with. Miami is better equipped in both areas than FSU. I have a feeling next year will be the best season we have seen in a long time.
Yea u just need an elite recruiter I always said that. They always said you win first and that’s untrue. You have to get the dog stack them then start to win.

It was the right decision to go legit though; when the indictments came down they literally didn't have anything on String because he stayed far away from the work & had no contact with guns. Without eye witness testimony, he would've destroyed any charges that could've tried to pin on him.

Avon got caught red handed with every illegal weapon in the city of Baltimore, all because he wanted to have some dumb War over a miniscule territory that wasn't even major part of their overall revenue share.

What did String in was his loyalty to Avon. He couldn't convince Avon that spending the rest of your life in prison wasn't gonna be worth all the bodies they would pile up in a War. String should've played the background & let Avon & Marlo duke it out over nothing, then reap the benefits of the aftermath.
I think he was going to get jammed up one way or another because the reality of the situation is that they money/power was never going to treat him as a legitimate businessman.

I respect Avon because he didn’t try to pretend to be something that he wasn’t. Stringer wanted to act like he was running Amazon when he wasn’t ever going to get that legitimacy from suits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back