Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Listening to Lake and Gaby on a podcast....

They are saying the belief is USC is involved with both Ward and Howard. It's a little vague as to the interest OSU really has in Cam Ward. No one seems to really have a feel for what is going on there - might have been more of a "thing" last week.

They are saying that Ward's camp is hyping up FSU as a contender.

They are saying the belief is USC is involved with both Ward and Howard. It's a little vague as to the interest OSU really has in Cam Ward. No one seems to really have a feel for what is going on there - might have been more of a "thing" last week.

So he's not really interested but they're trying to paint the picture that he is?

Sounds like people are trying to drive up the price.

Advertisement
Shark Tank Kevin GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
This has the signs of waiting around too long and missing them both. Hope I am wrong but wouldn't surprise me one bit, if they are actually waiting for one qb in particular, that the other one commits to another school and then Miami is left with nothing when one they are waiting for decides to go somewhere else.

This has the signs of waiting around too long and missing them both. Hope I am wrong but wouldn't surprise me one bit, if they are actually waiting for one qb in particular, that the other one commits to another school and then Miami is left with nothing when one they are waiting for decides to go somewhere else.
Amazing how you came to this conclusion with nothing in evidence. Both guys are visiting, you really think Mario has no plan outside of these guys?

1 just finished his visit and the other just started. If we don’t have an idea in the next few days I’d be concerned

Advertisement
They're literally hosting these guys on back to back visits and were the first visit each of them took. WTF are you talking about?

Which is why you have Howard come first. It's as good of negotiating/leverage tactic as Miami has right now. I really like how they are playing this.
Exactly this. If Ward and Howard are 1A and 1B for us, it ensures that if either party gets flaky or tries to play games we've still got our guy.

So then who got both Howard and Ward on campus before us?

Advertisement
I was leaning something like Chad Kelly with a stronger arm

Ward's 2023 season he was the caliber of the Sophomore version of Baker Mayfield. Another year of development if he makes a steady improvement and has better weapons he could be the junior year version of Baker Mayfield. Similar tools.
Quick wrist, liked your short stop analogy!

Advertisement
Back