Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Wait so the media is against Cam Ward coming to Miami? So Miami is like Microsoft of cfb?

On Alex Donno show the media is negative recruiting us what a bunch of puzzies. Media really ****es me off, I hope this kid comes here and we tear the ACC apart.

Anyone else catch this??

Not Cool Bangladeshi GIF by GifGari
That video sucks
Art Glitch GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
DJ U cannot throw the intermediate middle of the field, which is where FSU gets a ton of their chunk plays off of play action.

It got so bad for him at Clemson that they shelved those plays.

He’d be a negative impact to the passing game, but would be a big bump to their QB power game.

In the end, it’s a lesser version of Travis and the offense from the last 1.5yrs
He has a better arm than Travis and their game is built around short passes and 50/50 balls anyway kind of the same sh*t he ran at Clemson.

In the run game he fits them and will get a ton of yardage....Behind a pourous ol though he aint that nifty.

He would be good there...i dont want him there.

Advertisement
He has a better arm than Travis and their game is built around short passes and 50/50 balls anyway kind of the same sh*t he ran at Clemson.

In the run game he fits them and will get a ton of yardage....Behind a pourous ol though he aint that nifty.

He would be good there...i dont want him there.

I’d rather have him there than Ward, Howard, and a few other guys.

Kids ceiling is the QB of an 8-4 team.

Advertisement
Not only is DJ U not a great QB, but his dad is noisy on social media so I love this for them. He's not dynamic in any way and with them losing Benson, Coleman etc that doesn't frighten me one bit

I’d rather have him there than Ward, Howard, and a few other guys.

Kids ceiling is the QB of an 8-4 team.

My thoughts also. They can do better and there are worse options. Let’s pray they end up with a worse QB but I don’t think DJ is great. Average QB with good physical tools Norvell could work with.

Advertisement
Back