Cam Ward to Portal

I hear you guys. I’m in Bermuda and I only get to check updates in the morning and evening. The fiancé screams, really, when I check updates. I’m like, babe, I’m checking on our QB!!

Visiting? or you reside in Bermuda?

Advertisement
Judge Judy GIF by Lifetime Telly

Advertisement
The only QB target that we know of that would require secrecy is Taulia. With Ward and Howard all this fort Knox BS wouldn't be necessary. Maybe the secret QB on campus was Taulia and not Cam.

Maybe KJ Jefferson as well

Last edited:
Advertisement
The only QB target that we know of that would require secretary is Taulia. With Ward and Howard all this fort Knox BS wouldn't be necessary. Maybe the secret QB on campus was Taulia and not Cam.

Pretty sure Taulia is not in the portal. They cant have him visit or else it would be a violation and we know miami doesnt play with fire like that

Pretty sure Taulia is not in the portal. They cant have him visit or else it would be a violation and we know miami doesnt play with fire like that
Then why all the secrecy about a QB visit no one is supposed to know about? Unless it was just BS and never happened.

Advertisement
I have 7 month old twin daughters and it's still pretty rough at night. And you're right, thank goodness for CIS lol
Good luck my man. I have twin 4 year olds (boy and girl). At your stage I kept hearing “it’ll get easier”. It hasn’t yet lol. They both have gotten their “U”s **** near perfect at this point though. During games when we score they chant “touchdown touchdown go Miami!” Then my boy started asking so I cheer for Miami and you cheer for “your ami, right Daddy?” 😂

Advertisement
Then why all the secrecy about a QB visit no one is supposed to know about? Unless it was just BS and never happened.
that's a touchy subject around here as i learned

he very well could have visited earlier in the week ,but every single other QB in the portal's visits have leaked and it does cam ward absolutely no good to do it secretively.

I suspect regardless of whether a previous happened, we will know when he visits today/this week

The only QB target that we know of that would require secrecy is Taulia. With Ward and Howard all this fort Knox BS wouldn't be necessary. Maybe the secret QB on campus was Taulia and not Cam.

One poster who is on campus said Ward was on campus in another thread. And everyone dismissed him cause he was late to the party. But then we realized we didn't know where that started from the beginning, and now forgot a poster on campus said Ward was in fact on campus

One poster who is on campus said Ward was on campus in another thread. And everyone dismissed him cause he was late to the party. But then we realized we didn't know where that started from the beginning, and now forgot a poster on campus said Ward was in fact on campus
Why would it need to be a secret if Ward was on campus though?

Advertisement
Back