Cam Ward to Portal

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
Here comes the restrepo cult 😂

Advertisement
Uf is an FCS level opponent. If we lose that game I won't have to say anything it will have already been written.

Wouldn't call them FCS level. Similar to Virginia or Boston College. We've obviously lost games like that over the past two seasons. I don't see us losing this one though. 2024 will be different, I'm convinced.

Advertisement
I think you’re being naive

Because an on3 reporter said he was "trying to set up a visit" you guys think this dude is here despite graduating college tomorrow in Washington

He may visit tomorrow night or Sunday but USC Ohio state and a dozen other major programs are all over cam ward right now

We would know if he was here already
Over It Lol GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
Mario has this air tight once again if Ward is the guy. No national news is saying Ward to Miami.

Source?

Apologies for my skepticism, but other than an earlier post and the ON3 report about a rumored weekend visit, there have been no other reports to confirm the visit is taking place. Ward indicated earlier this week there would be no weekend visit and somebody alluded to graduation taking place Saturday (which supports your insight).

Any word from insiders or news sources?

I wanna believe it’s true but going to need a little more meat on the bone [pause].
Sometimes you just have to believe and maybe Santa will bring that big package (pause) you’ve been aching for.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Because an on3 reporter said he was "trying to set up a visit" you guys think this dude is here despite graduating college tomorrow in Washington

He may visit tomorrow night or Sunday but USC Ohio state and a dozen other major programs are all over cam ward right now

greece looks GIF

college graduation ceremonies are over-rated and could reasonably be blown off unless your family trekked in to watch.

Advertisement
Back