Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
You say yes and if Cam says Yes You say you slept on and have decided to go a different direction.

Not a knock by any means, but questions like these reveal who does sales for living and who doesn’t.
Yeah I don't do ******* sales cause sales is ******* whack lmao

I have a weird feeling Deion is going to get the last laugh in this one again. This is how he operates. Him and Shadeur are friends.
Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

This whole thing is wild. I almost wish ward came first so miami had an idea of what he wants to do. Bc like some have said, what is Howard were to want in tonight before Ward gets here. Don't wanna delay howard and possibly lose them both. No matter what happens miami has got to get 1 of these 2 guys on board. And I really don't wanna see Ward up in tally...

Advertisement
Hurricane Lee altered our plans in September. Rescheduled for June 24. I love going there, probably my favorite island.

Hurricane Lee altered our plans in September. Rescheduled for June 24. I love going there, probably my favorite island.
My 1st visit to the island. What a great place, everyone is so friendly. My only complaint was at the airport. I had a flight back to NY at 7:30am and I had my golf clubs with me. There’s a separate Customs line, plus the traditional Customs and they don’t open those lines until 7.

My 1st visit to the island. What a great place, everyone is so friendly. My only complaint was at the airport. I had a flight back to NY at 7:30am and I had my golf clubs with me. There’s a separate Customs line, plus the traditional Customs and they don’t open those lines until 7.

It's a updated/renovated/added on airport, possibly open just this spring so i can't relate to your experience, but it's always a little different than the US hubs.

I love it there as well, would live there if i could.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a updated/renovated/added on airport, possibly open just this spring so i can't relate to your experience, but it's always a little different than the US hubs.

I love it there as well, would live there if i could.
Yeah. Our cab driver told us about it this morning. Canada paid for it and it literally opened in February of 2020, then Covid shut it down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back