Cam Ward to Portal

He needs to learn how to be succinct.

“It’s tough to put a timeline to all of these things because they are so fluid and there are multiple factors that could derail plans. I do believe Miami has a plan and they’re all in on making it happen.”

Instead he goes on and on about it sounds like:

I don’t mean to hedge and I am but I’m not and that’s not my intention because hedging can be frustrating but I don’t like to be frustrated just like recruiting it can be frustrating. It could happen tonight or tomorrow and I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened any day after that but again I don’t want to hedge. There’s a lot to this that I know but there’s also a lot I don’t know. Like Samuel L Jackson said, “there’s known knowns. There’s your known unknowns and then there’s your unknown unknowns.” I think this is a little bit of a known unknown and an unknown unknown but when the unknowns are known we’ll know more.”
Yea I agree, he's also is getting the same info as everyone else that the staff is trying to close but its very uncertain timeline and in case it fails the timeline extends. But yea it sounds so sloppy.

Advertisement
He needs to learn how to be succinct.

“It’s tough to put a timeline to all of these things because they are so fluid and there are multiple factors that could derail plans. I do believe Miami has a plan and they’re all in on making it happen.”

Instead he goes on and on about it sounds like:

I don’t mean to hedge and I am but I’m not and that’s not my intention because hedging can be frustrating but I don’t like to be frustrated just like recruiting it can be frustrating. It could happen tonight or tomorrow and I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened any day after that but again I don’t want to hedge. There’s a lot to this that I know but there’s also a lot I don’t know. Like Samuel L Jackson said, “there’s known knowns. There’s your known unknowns and then there’s your unknown unknowns.” I think this is a little bit of a known unknown and an unknown unknown but when the unknowns are known we’ll know more.”
he's not hemmingway

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231210-182811~2.png
    Screenshot_20231210-182811~2.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
why is that a cause for worry?

lmao it's okay to be excited but there's no reason to assume things aren't going well
What exactly has Mario shown you with doing things in a quick manner when urgency is needed. Also his qb recruiting hasn't been great so that is my biggest concern

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm fine as long as we get Howard I just want one of those two. If Ward goes there he will be running for his life just like he did at WSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back