Cam Ward to Portal

This **** is lame bro, I haven't left the house in 2 weeks waiting for the news.
1703381247310.gif

Advertisement
This **** is lame bro, I haven't left the house in 2 weeks waiting for the news.
View attachment 274859
Flip the script

You should leave the house but not **** for 2 weeks waiting for the news.

If you were a real fan you’d do it for the team

Think of the relief when it happens - for all of us but especially you!

Crapping Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Advertisement
Flip the script

You should leave the house but not **** for 2 weeks waiting for the news.

If you were a real fan you’d do it for the team

Think of the relief when it happens - for all of us but especially you!

Crapping Fran Healy GIF by Travis
1703382047500.gif

If this moves past Christmas we ought to move on…gotta believe he’s seen that 32 million Arch pulled in and gotta be saying to himself if a backup is worth that much how much am I the most sought after WB in the country worth.

And sitting waiting on the bag that gets closest to that.

Advertisement
USC fan, and first time poster here. Been a fan of The U for a long time, and I have lots respect for the program. It's just been down for a while just like my USC Trojans.Anyway, USC has never been in play for Ward. Word out here, and around campus is, USC boosters didn't want to fork out the $1 mil+ asking price of Ward. So Lincoln Riley went ahead and pursued Will Howard instead. Howard is due to make a official announcement later on Wednsday after our bowl game, but nothing is set in stone and anyone, including Miami could still get him.

tOSU: Combination of QB development for the NFL and decent NIL
USC: Combination of QB development for the NFL and decent NIL
FSU: Weak NIL payment, and they're losing a lot starters for next season.
In terms of NIL payment:
MIami: Huge NIL payout + great O linemen for Ward to shine (What is the WR room looking like for next season?).
Oregon: Huge NIL payout, but they already got their QB room filled.

I think it's between Miami and Ohio State in the Ward sweepstakes. I think it's 50/50. Ward was my first choice also for USC, it's too bad our boosters weren't willing to pay him out. But I understand, the NIL money is going to other positions in need. Ward would be fun to watch next season if he does transfer to Miami, and it would make Miami the favorites for the ACC Championship, and a high spot in the 12 man playoffs.

USC fan, and first time poster here. Been a fan of The U for a long time, and I have lots respect for the program. It's just been down for a while just like my USC Trojans.Anyway, USC has never been in play for Ward. Word out here, and around campus is, USC boosters didn't want to fork out the $1 mil+ asking price of Ward. So Lincoln Riley went ahead and pursued Will Howard instead. Howard is due to make a official announcement later on Wednsday after our bowl game, but nothing is set in stone and anyone, including Miami could still get him.

tOSU: Combination of QB development for the NFL and decent NIL
USC: Combination of QB development for the NFL and decent NIL
FSU: Weak NIL payment, and they're losing a lot starters for next season.
In terms of NIL payment:
MIami: Huge NIL payout + great O linemen for Ward to shine (What is the WR room looking like for next season?).
Oregon: Huge NIL payout, but they already got their QB room filled.

I think it's between Miami and Ohio State in the Ward sweepstakes. I think it's 50/50. Ward was my first choice also for USC, it's too bad our boosters weren't willing to pay him out. But I understand, the NIL money is going to other positions in need. Ward would be fun to watch next season if he does transfer to Miami, and it would make Miami the favorites for the ACC Championship, and a high spot in the 12 man playoffs.
It’s Miami or NFL

Ward was my first choice also for USC, it's too bad our boosters weren't willing to pay him out. But I understand, the NIL money is going to other positions in need.
didn’t y’all fork out multiple millions to get Caleb Williams, but now the boosters are being cheap. Also y’all just PAID Lincoln Riley to poach him, but now y’all penny pinch against getting your prized coach the #1 QB Transfer.

Advertisement
didn’t y’all fork out multiple millions to get Caleb Williams, but now the boosters are being cheap. Also y’all just PAID Lincoln Riley to poach him, but now y’all penny pinch against getting your prized coach the #1 QB Transfer.
Yes Caleb had multiple NIL payouts in a mixture of sponsorships, and pure cash payouts from USC. We don't even payout pure cash to High School recruits. They're promised NIL through sponsorships through companies like Amazon, Real Estate companies, United Airlines etc... And this is for the big time players only. In the beginning of NIL in 2022, the administration were careful as they didn't want any future sanctions, but now we're falling behind to school like Oregon, Miami, Texas, Texas A&M etc... In the latest media scrum, Lincoln Riley was calling out the NIL collectives and urging them that the program needed more money, as Oregon has been pulling all our commits away from our backyard.

And yes it doesn't make sense why USC is so conservative. Riley's contract is $110 mil for 10 years, our new DC is one of the highest paid DC in the country at 3 mil a year, and our new Defensive assistant coach Matt Entz is getting paid almost 1 mil. I hear that a lot of our boosters has lost interest in the Football program after Heltons long run. The program needs to start paying High School recruits like everyone else, and I hear after Riley's press conference yesterday, things will change. We'll see.

Guys, take it from me, I follow the team closely, our NIL is weak compared to the top 4 in Miami, Oregon, Texas A&M, and Texas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back