Cam Ward to Portal

You think if we go undefeated like FSU did they’d take 12 teams ahead of us? I’m a doomsdayer and even I don’t have that low an opinion of the ACC / NCAA.
I believe there is no wayan undefeated P5 team will not be in the 12 team playoffs. I was referring to this years format or even if we are 10-2 next season

Advertisement
Thank he still wants to visit osu…think he is definitely trying to run the bag up want to visit everyone he can

No one with half a brain risks losing $1M dollars (2.5 rumored vs prob 1m what fsu will give) to take visits. These kids know the NIL numbers before they step on campus.

Read between the lines. This is a fake out like Cohen or they chose will.

Obviously we're not getting the full story here.
Something just isn't adding up.

IF it is Ward, he's not dumb... he has to know that his decision has the potential to influence to some degree WRs in the portal and WR targets on NSD on Dec 20th. He must understand the sense of urgency... he needs to commit within a day or two, not a week or two.

He did say same thing to Gaby. Could just be bluffing for a surprise announcement I suppose but who knows
I think we still Stand an amazing chance but this dude isn’t going to set a visit with FSU and then ***** them as they are prepping for it

We either get Howard tonight or it drags out and we hope to land ward when the dust settles imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So wait i was told last night we got 2 commits now we have none? @TheOriginalCane can you clear this all up for me?

You can continue to **** yourself, either your hand or your face, depending on your preference.

We got two non-QB commits. Sorry that you don't know who they are, and that you have chosen this situation to continue your petty attacks on certain posters.

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

Advertisement
Back