Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Sorry, wasn’t throwing a dig. Came off sideways. Was more of a question for you as to why you think he’s going to stay on west coast.

I don’t know **** lol just reading tea leaves and have seen multiple sources say A&M has inquired about Ward… which would make me believe Weigman wants a fresh start. Idc if we get Aggies sloppy seconds (pause), either or would be great here.
I never expected Weigman to bow out with a new coach until I saw a post from @JustAFanHTX alluding to it.

I didn’t see Cam going to any Texas school until that happen and of course, with the money they have and Weigman moving on, it’s a legit possibility.

The one school I hadn’t thought about was Ohio State. Their QB sucks and that would be intriguing with the money they throw around.

If Weigman is their sloppy seconds then sign me up and put gravy all over it. He really impressed me our game, was taking a beating, stood in there like a champ and dropped some dimes. Never got phased by the pressure, plus he can run as well. My only concern is his deep ball, was never really impressed with that portion of his game.

Yes I did…That's why I said he may be decent here. I like others better, but since pass protection should always be a strength with this staff, he may be able to give us a good senior year.
He was better than decent at his current spot though lol. He had a **** o line blocking for him. With our line he could put up better numbers… if Mario let’s him, that’s the only drawback is Mario getting in the way lol

Advertisement
Bro imo I'd 100% go all-out for Weigman. That dude technically still has 3 yrs of eligibility. But he legit probably would stay 2 years. And imo he looked pretty **** good. Career 8.4 adjusted Y/A and 16TDs to 2 INt. And he can move.

Imo if we got Weigman we'd probably be on the path to winning 10+ next yr then possible making a run at national championship the following year when this yrs freshman are juniors.

I'd make the NIL not even a though. Pay what he wants

Ward may be better next season. But 2 seasons of weigman would be better than having to look for another portal guy next yr. Plus he had front row view of one of our best offensive performances...

Agree. I was impressed with Weigman. He was a worthy adversary.

Yes I did…That's why I said he may be decent here. I like others better, but since pass protection should always be a strength with this staff, he may be able to give us a good senior year.
I like hearing about us talking about pass pro be a plus rather than hindrance, right?

Advertisement
He was better than decent at his current spot though lol. He had a **** o line blocking for him. With our line he could put up better numbers… if Mario let’s him, that’s the only drawback is Mario getting in the way lol

Noah nut much better. Gawdy pass numbers due to ridiculously one dimensional pass happy offense. Had his moments. Fumbles, picks, accuracy comes and goes.

He's a decent QB, nothing more or less imo.

All this fighting, just to not end up with Ward. CIS in a nutshell lol

terrell owens boards GIF

Advertisement
Noah nut much better. Gawdy pass numbers due to ridiculously one dimensional pass happy offense. Had his moments. Fumbles, picks, accuracy comes and goes.

He's a decent QB, nothing more or less imo.
Any QB would have fumbles and picks if sacked 39 times lol. They ran the ball more than enough, just 70 times less than us. They don’t have the defense we have so they had to throw a lot more because they fell behind a lot. Their rushing numbers looked really bad because of all the sacks also.

i'd be ecstatic if we somehow got weigman to come over here, but i'm not gonna put any eggs in that basket until it becomes a confirmed possibility.

Advertisement
with our OL, RB, WR rooms we just need someone who isn't going to do something stupid

rogers (or pratt if he enters) get us 10 wins next year easily

Any QB would have fumbles and picks if sacked 39 times lol. They ran the ball more than enough, just 70 times less than us. They don’t have the defense we have so they had to throw a lot more because they fell behind a lot. Their rushing numbers looked really bad because of all the sacks also.

They have the second lowest rush rate in America. Or it may be the lowest. Them and Hawaii were really close and alternating spots.

That is run to run to pass ratio.

Out of 133 teams

They don’t “run the ball more than enough” or even “enough”

Advertisement
Back