Cam Ward spring game highlights

Right, a good QB can swing 2-3 games a year. Im convinced last years Qb's play cost us 2-3 games. Ward can be a guy that completely changes the fortune of this program and the perception of Cristobal as a coach

TVD cleary was throwing games cause he is gambling. No other reason I can come up with how bad he played against Ga Tech, NC State. Just terrible INT.

I know he had some severe injuries but that’s not an excuse for the passes he made throughout the season.

Advertisement
Cam Pruitt was someone who stood out multiple times yesterday. We got a good one there. His coverage on Arroyo was also very impressive, could have been a big gainer
Yeah that play was really impressive. I thought Arroyo dropped it at first but Pruitt just made a great recovery play

Advertisement
He looked alright. Some good throws and some bad with a few of what the heck.

It's a Spring game and you take some chances with throwing the ball you hopefully wouldn't in a game as there's no real consequence.

There's different levels of commitment from each player on how hard they go. It's somewhere between a practice or even pickup game and actual game. They're trying to have some fun out there after putting in work leading up to it.

Watched only the highlights and as usual, there's not a whole lot to takeaway from it. Our defense knows our offense like no other. So that helps them out greatly. It's the Spring though, so optimism away.

Advertisement
It's encouraging, but this site is filled with QB opinionaters who lambasted the only 10 win QB the Canes had in 20 years and always called for his back-ups (Well the few games they were eligible). So good or bad, take it with a grain of salt, but you're a Canes fan and should know that by now.

Advertisement
He looked alright. Some good throws and some bad with a few of what the heck.

It's a Spring game and you take some chances with throwing the ball you hopefully wouldn't in a game as there's no real consequence.

There's different levels of commitment from each player on how hard they go. It's somewhere between a practice or even pickup game and actual game. They're trying to have some fun out there after putting in work leading up to it.

Watched only the highlights and as usual, there's not a whole lot to takeaway from it. Our defense knows our offense like no other. So that helps them out greatly. It's the Spring though, so optimism away.
This was pretty obvious from your first line

Advertisement
The WR room is fine Cam will throw for 3500+ with this group. Don’t spend on a transfer

Respectfully, fine isn't good enough when Cam has the ability to make us so much better.

Stats aside, we have an opportunity to compete at a very high level and need to maximize the talent around our star player.

I would be disappointed if we didn't bring in an elite WR and RB (or 2) by fall.

Last edited:
that highlight video was awful lol. I got nothing out of it. anyways, I expect great things from him
Agreed, there was like 30 seconds straight of incompletions at one part. If you have the time, watch the spring game replay. You'll see some great throws that aren't included in that set of highlights.

Advertisement
Back