Cam McCormick will be back for a NINTH year

notice how gabby turned off his comments on that post. **** the clowns at ITU for preventing fans from properly telling this dude to move on
Gabys had his comments turned off for a while on all his posts but I did see Cam limited his comments on twitter and instagram...Wonder why 🤣

Advertisement
****, maybe he's helping coach the position, or game planning, something. That's all I got.
I'll be less annoyed if he doesn't start and play the majority of the snaps but something tells me mario is gna have grandpa out there in the same exact role as he was in 23...

Advertisement
1705603845989.png

Advertisement
Jesus

Good for him but he better be third string

No reason to not play Arroyo and Williams who both are heralded full tool TEs

im curious. why did he get a ninth year but Taulia didnt. what was his excuse?
I was thinking the same thing. NCAA makes no sense. A guy with some bad injury luck is granted his 9th yr bc of 4 missed season due to injury, but someone like taulia who was mismanaged by the Bama coaching staff was rejected for a 6th yr bc he basically came in to 1 extra game for a few handoffs...where does it end. If someone is hurt for 6 straight yrs can they play 10 yrs? Didn't it used to be u only got 1 "medical" redshirt aside from a regular redshirt?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back