Cam McCormick will be back for a NINTH year

dude are you slow? My whole point was that you shouldn’t get 4 extra seasons for being injured. He’s had an unfortunate career, but he’s 25 playing with 18 year olds lol

Don't get mad at everyone else because you don't understand facts and rules, and misstated things, repeatedly, which people had to fact-check.

Advertisement
You are not smart. You just aren't.

So the NCAA rules don't mean anything "because your best friend"?

Look, I'm sorry your best friend was so stupid that he didn't bother to hire an attorney or seek any counsel. It is incredibly easy to get a medical redshirt, it is the single-most common way to get another year of eligibility.

I don't know the specifics of your moronic friend's case, but he ****ed up. And you are basing your entire comprehension of the rules of the NCAA on his ****-up.
I mean the NCAA denied him, idk what you want from me lol. He sent in a request and it got shut down, they completely screwed him over. The coach even tried to request it a second time

I mean the NCAA denied him, idk what you want from me lol. He sent in a request and it got shut down, they completely screwed him over. The coach even tried to request it a second time

And? Nobody wants anything from you, besides a truthful account of the facts.

Why should anyone care? He didn't argue his case properly. So what?

That doesn't change the NCAA rules. You have 5 years of eligibility to play 4 years, and you can get extra years of eligibility if you qualify under the medical redshirt rules.

I'm sorry that your friend was so misinformed and botched his own case so badly.

Don't get mad at everyone else because you don't understand facts and rules, and misstated things, repeatedly, which people had to fact-check.
what rule did I get wrong? I literally said that even if you get injured or get a redshirt, you shouldn’t be allowed to play for than 5 seasons. I understand the rules right now. I was just proposing a solution to this problem. God Damm you’re slow

what rule did I get wrong? I literally said that even if you get injured or get a redshirt, you shouldn’t be allowed to play for than 5 seasons. I understand the rules right now. I was just proposing a solution to this problem. God Damm you’re slow

My very first response to you was that you can't play more than 5 seasons. You then insisted that Cam McCormick has played for 8 seasons (it's 3).

Here's a thought, if you don't understand and you can't articulate, just don't post. Nobody will get mad at you for keeping your ignorant mouth shut.

Advertisement
My very first response to you was that you can't play more than 5 seasons. You then insisted that Cam McCormick has played for 8 seasons (it's 3).

Here's a thought, if you don't understand and you can't articulate, just don't post. Nobody will get mad at you for keeping your ignorant mouth shut.
Dude I never disagreed with you haha. Like what are you taking about. McCormick has been a member of college football team for 8 seasons. You’re still on the team if you play or not. My whole point was that that you shouldn’t be enrolled in an institution for more than 5 years while playing a collegiate sport. He is 25 rn dog. Omg this isn’t hard. You keep trying to spin my comments cause I dmed you 😂😂

Dude I never disagreed with you haha. Like what are you taking about. McCormick has been a member of college football team for 8 seasons. You’re still on the team if you play or not. My whole point was that that you shouldn’t be enrolled in an institution for more than 5 years while playing a collegiate sport. He is 25 rn dog. Omg this isn’t hard. You keep trying to spin my comments cause I dmed you 😂😂

The fact that you DM'd me repeatedly after I told you not to do so is just one of your many issues, but it's not the one I'm responding to here.

Get the facts right, or say nothing at all. Stop misstating things. That's all.

You want to post your opinion, feel free to do so.

But you are BAD at facts. TERRIBLE. The worst.

Necessary Roughness GIF

Advertisement
I actually agree with the article screenshot. 9th year is ridiculous. His kids are going to drive to the game to watch him play.
It’s partially because I’m high but this made me laugh really hard. Bravo.

Like I said earlier. Cam, you’re living the dream… but eventually, it time to wake up, and go to work, like most responsible and respectable adults.

Advertisement
I think Riley will start this year and hopefully Arroyo is good to go I really like the way he plays and Lofton should get some packages too dude is a baller! 9 years is ridiculous

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back