Cam Harris returns for senior year

Advertisement
Great for Cam to be coming back, and for the team as a whole. If he can keep improving he will not only help his draft position but also land a degree from a very good school. Both win/win in my book.

Cam is a Cane to the bone. Too many positives not to like that he's returning. Hard worker who sets the tone in the weight room and RB room. Love it in terms of competition for that room. Our run game should be improved next year considering 4/5 , possibly 5/5, of our lineman will be back.

SN: I hated when our fans dragged him after he went to Twitter to vent. Kid rarely starts trouble, just puts his head down and works.

Advertisement
I like it, after Cam complained about carries either someone talked to him or he just realized it was on him to work harder. The last few games he’s done better and was more business like on the field. Another offseason to workout I can only imagine what he’ll look like come Aug

Advertisement
I think this obviously means that we're gonna run the Wildcat against Baga. I just hope Peyton Matocha has the hands required when he's called on to swing out as a WR in it.

Legitimate question: is there any virtual reality or reactionary tech to help improve vision for these players?

Cam is a master of none, very solid back, and would be a beast if he had better vision between the tackles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can never have too many backs and weapons. Cam was clearly hurt from his dive into the endzone against Louisville where he twisted his ankle and it showed over the next month of games. If healthy. He can be very good for this team

Advertisement
Back